I can encapsulate your placenta by 2 methods… Raw, or Cooked (TCM – Traditional Chinese Method, steamed without herbs unless you request).
Your Placenta will be washed, either sliced raw and dehydrated, or steamed, sliced and dehydrated for 12-14 hours, ground to a powder and then encapsulated into Vege caps.
The number of capsules you receive depends on the size of your placenta. Usually somewhere between 80 and 200 capsules. Raw encapsulation usually gives more quantity than TCM.
Raw encapsulation $300
TCM encapsulation $300
1/2 raw and 1/2 cooked $350
Twin Placenta $350
Clients that book full Doula packages receive 20% discount on placenta encapsulation.
Other placenta products
Placenta Tincture $70 – 50ml dropper bottle. Placenta Tincture is made from steeping a piece of the mother’s own raw placenta in alcohol, making a strong remedy over 6 weeks. The tincture can be used to support emotional, mental and psychological instability of mother, baby and when the child has grown up. It may also be beneficial for treating PMS and menopause as it lasts for many years kept in the right conditions. This Tincture is made from fresh placenta and also from a placenta that has been frozen for up to 6 months.
Placenta Print $25 each – Your placenta printed with the blood onto A3 sheet of quality paper. This product can only be ordered when you have your placenta encapsulated.
Photographs of your placenta $25 – You will receive 4 or more digital photos of your placenta. This product can only be ordered when you have your placenta encapsulated.
Delivery of Placenta and Capsules and other products
You have choices…
1. I can pick up the placenta from your place of birth (within the Cairns area between Stratford, Brinsmead and Earlville) and then deliver the capsules to you (in the Cairns area) when they are ready. Cost $40
2. I can pick up the placenta from your place of birth (in the Cairns area) and then post your capsules when they are ready.
Good for people who live rurally Cost $40
3. You can deliver your placenta to me in Edge Hill and I post capsules to you when they are ready. Cost $20
4. You can deliver your placenta to me in Edge Hill and I can deliver the capsules to you in the Cairns area (between Stratford, Brinsmead and Earlville) Cost $20
5. You can deliver your placenta and collect capsules $0
ZaMama follows strict food preparation and health guidelines whilst preparing your placenta.
Make a Booking
Thank you for choosing ZaMama to encapsulate your placenta and support you in post natal.
We are not a medical body and do not claim to prevent, treat, or diagnose any illness or symptoms during pregnancy, birth or the post natal period. Clients that choose to utilise our services assume full responsibility for their health and for researching information regarding our placenta services.
By choosing to work with ZaMama, you agree to the above.